Demo Elinchrom EL-Skyport USB mk-II
Part of the EL Skyport radio release system, this EL Skyport USB RX MKII Transceiver from Elinchrom automatically searches for units with Transceiver RX modules or with built-in Skyport RX receivers and allows computer control and monitoring of the flash’s settings. Controllable functions include flash power setting in 1/10 f-stop or in individually settable steps, modeling lamp setting in 1/10 stop increments as well as proportional, free (manual) and power off, photocell and audible recycle alert on/off, standby and socket selection on RX packs.
- Wireless Remote Control of all RX features and extra options with the EL-Skyport Software 3.0
- Automatic PnP (Plug and Play) detection. The software automatically adds connected RX units to its list. All EL-Skyport Universal Receivers are detected but with functions limited to triggering.
- Flash Stand-By: activation and deactivation of flash trigger via EL-Skyport software
- Adjustable independent flash delay triggering for flash sequencing of between 5 milliseconds and 16 seconds
- Save and recall settings of RX units and Universal Receiver settings
- Wireless Control for Mac or Windows
- Can Control all RX Flash Units
- 4 Selectable Trigger Groups
- 8 Frequency Channels
- 40 Bit Security Encryption
- Software Updates via USB
- Up to 164′ Range Indoors
- Up to 394′ Range Outdoors