EX+ Condition used Profoto Air TTL-C (Canon) Remote
Wirelessly integrates your AirTTL Flash with your Canon camera.
Attach this small unit to your Canon camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly integrate your Profoto AirTTL Flash with your camera.
In TTL Mode, you just point and shoot, and the Air Remote TTL-C will communicate with the flash to automatically give you a perfect exposure. It is as easy as it sounds.
For more precise control, switch to Hybrid Mode. This allows you to first shoot with TTL to get a technically perfect exposure, and then switch to Manual Mode with the same readings and settings and do whatever creative adjustments you feel like doing. It is a huge time saver. Plus you can leave that light meter at home!
Comes with patent-pending Profoto High-speed Sync technology – faster, more powerful and more consistent than any other HSS solution on the market.
- Attaches to your Canon camera’s hot shoe and wirelessly merges camera and AirTTL Flash into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Hybrid Mode allows you to switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact. A huge time saver!
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air.
- Patent-pending Profoto HSS is fast enough to keep up with your camera and is extremely consistent.
- Unbeaten operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft) and open frequency band (2.4 GHz).
- Approved for worldwide use.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.