The Saramonic UwMic15 is a portable, camera-mountable wireless microphone system that utilizes the UHF (Ultra High Frequency) spectrum and provides stellar, broadcast-quality sound in a package that’s substantially more affordable than other UHF wireless systems. The included RX15 receiver and TX15 beltpack transmitter are both compact and lightweight, and the SR-M1 clip-on lavalier microphone sounds excellent and is visually discreet when clipped to collars and clothing. The UwMic15 system is perfect for DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, video cameras or portable audio recorders for capturing interviews, film dialog, field recording, broadcast TV, news gathering, vlogging, YouTube and more.
It works right out of the box and is remarkably easy to use. You just connect the microphone, turn on the power and go. The RX15 receiver features a headphone output, enabling real-time audio monitoring if your camera lacks a headphone jack. The UHF spectrum helps you avoid interference, and the 555-579 MHz range is not impacted by the FCC’s ban of the 600 MHz frequencies. Easy-to-read backlit LCD displays let you make quick adjustments to the intuitive menus in the brightest or darkest environments. There are 16 channels available, which allows you to run multiple sets of UwMic15 systems at the same time. If you ever have an issue with interference and need to change channels, built-in infrared makes synchronizing easy.
The power button on the TX15 beltpack transmitter can easily be set to “locked” to prevent it from accidentally being turned off when in use. If the person wearing the microphone needs privacy, a quick push of a button turns on a muting feature, and a flashing red LED reminds you to unmute it afterward. The system offers an impressive operating range of up to 330-feet (100m).
This kit includes both 1/8“ (3.5mm) and XLR output cables so you can use the UwMic15 with DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, cinema cameras, camcorders, professional video cameras, audio recorders, mixers and more. The UwMic15 system is also expandable. Optional transmitters and output cables (sold separately) are available, giving you unrivaled flexibility. They make it possible to use a wireless handheld microphone with the SR-HM15 or a wireless XLR plug-on transmitter with the SR-XLR15, and to connect the included RX15 receiver to smartphones, tablets, computers, GoPro cameras and more.
- Broadcast-quality UHF wireless lavalier microphone system with camera-mountable portable receiver, UHF frequency spectrum helps you avoid interference
- Headphone monitor output enables you to always listen to your sound, even if your camera lacks a headphone jack
- Easy-to-use with plug-and-play operation, easy-to-read backlight LCD displays on both units, included microphone and output cables feature locking connectors to prevent unplugging
- Wireless Infrared synchronization makes it easy to sync channels between the RX15 receiver and TX15 transmitter, 16 Selectable Channels for running multiple systems
- Up to 330-ft (100M) operating distance, mute button function with red flashing LED to remind you it’s Muted
Camera equipment and headphones not included