Nanlite Compac series studio LED panels combine a slim profile with impressive brightness to create lighting similar to large softboxes but at a fraction of the size. This space-saving design makes them an ideal option for lighting portraits, interviews, headshots, live streaming, food photography, vlogging, product photography, and more. With Compac series LEDs you can quickly achieve beautiful, studio-quality results without adding plastic filters or cloth diffusion. Rear controls enable you to dial in brightness from 0-100% and color temperature is set to a constant 5600K for easy compatibility with other daylight balanced light sources, photographic strobes and camera white balance presets. Whether you are shooting a video on location or setting up a home photography studio space is always at a premium. Compac series LEDs give you the light you need in the room you have. At only 3.3 inches thick, the Compac 100 uses high-efficiency LEDs to provide up to 8360 lumens (3274 Lux @ 1m 5600K) of illumination. Supplied with a standard 5/8″ receiver mount, the Compac 100 can be mounted directly on any standard light stand.
- STUDIO QUALITY LIGHTING – Nanlite Compac series studio LED panels create diffuse, color accurate, studio lighting with minimal set up and zero complications. Perfect for lighting interviews, headshots, still life photography, vlogging, and more.
- THE LIGHT YOU NEED IN THE ROOM YOU HAVE – Combining a space-saving design with impressive brightness; Compac series studio LEDs achieve lighting similar to large softboxes but at a fraction of the size and none of the set up time.
- FULL CREATIVE CONTROL- achieve studio-quality results without adding plastic filters or cloth diffusion. Control brightness from 0-100% and color temperature is set to 5600K for compatibility with other light sources and camera white balance presets.
- COLOR PERFECTION – The output of a light is important, but without color accuracy, a ton of time and money will be lost in post-production. The Compac 100 features a CRI/TLCI of 95/93 meaning color reproduction will be precise.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED – For over 25 years Nanlite has been producing innovative LED lighting solutions backed by a 2-year limited warranty extendible to 3-years limited with registration. Warranty valid only on products purchased from authorized dealers.
Product Length (in) 15.7
Product Width (in) 3.3
Product Height (in) 26
Product Weight (lb) 7.28