MINT Condition, barely used Leica M Monochrom type (246) with Thumbs-Up grip. Complete in original boxes.
Discreet and solidly built, the Leica M Monochrom brings all the essentials anyone could ever need for unobtrusive photography – to last a lifetime, if you wish. Its endurance is guaranteed by the superior quality and solidity of the materials that go into its construction – top deck and baseplate are machined from solid brass and the camera body is engineered from high-strength magnesium alloy. Equally hard-wearing is the extremely scratch-resistant and almost unbreakable sapphire glass cover plate for its LCD monitor. This reduction to the essentials is what makes it a true Leica.
Black-and-white photography with unrivalled speed: with the Leica Maestro, the Leica M Monochrom not only features the same high-performance processor as its counterpart with colour vision, the Leica M, but also offers the extra speed reserves of a 2 GB buffer memory. This enables sequential shooting at three times the speed of the previous model – with pictures in the exceptional M quality photographers expect. The pictures are instantaneously available for display in review mode and written as JPEG files and/or RAW data in DNG format to the memory card.
- Outstanding imaging performance with low noise up to ISO 25,000
- Live-View and focus peaking
- Large buffer memory and Leica Maestro processor
- High quality full-HD video function
- Easy to use – reduced to the essentials
- Body made of high-strength magnesium alloy and solid brass top and base plates finished in black chrome
- Sapphire crystal glass cover plate and 3″ monitor
- Access to a wide range of M lenses from 16 – 135 mm
- New filters solely for the Leica M Monochrom widening creative possibilities
- Compatible with all accessories for the Leica M (Typ 240)
- Access to R lenses with Leica M-Adapter-R for pictures and video
- Made in Germany