The new PORTRA 400 is the world’s finest grain high-speed color negative film. At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional color saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions.
For years, professional photographers have preferred KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films because of their consistently smooth, natural reproduction of the full range of skin tones.
In that same tradition, the new PORTRA 400 Film is the ideal choice for portrait and fashion photography, as well as for nature, travel and outdoor photography, where the action is fast or the lighting can’t be controlled.
KODAK Portra 400 Color Features
- Incorporates Entertainment Imaging’s KODAK VISION Film Technology
- World’s finest grain high-speed color negative film
- Antenna Dye Sensitization in Cyan and Magenta emulsion layers
- Ideal for scanning
- Kodak’s Proprietary Targeted Advanced Development Accelerators
- Extrordinary enlargement capability from a 35mm negative
- Micro-Structure Optimized T-Grain Emulsions
- Optimized Emulsion Spectral Sensitivity and Image Modifier Chemistry
- Beautiful, natural skin tones and superb color reproduction
- Kodak’s Proprietary DIR Couplers
- Optimized sharpness
- Distinct edges, fine detail
- Unified Emulsion Technology
- Printing compatible with other Kodak Films