ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 is ideal for any photographer looking for accurate and consistent color and creative flexibility. The combination of targets and camera calibration software combined with your choice of Lightroom®, Photoshop®, CaptureOne® or Canon® DPP, delivers the most professional quality color control possible. Passport Photo 2 combines four photographic targets into one pocket-size protective case that adjusts to any scene.
- Portable Protective Case adjusts to accommodate multiple positions for easy use with 4 specialized targets
- Create custom camera profiles based on your individual camera/lens/lighting combinations for both DNG and ICC workflows
- Create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent white point across a set of images, with no need to correct each individual image later – Set exposure with an in-camera or handheld meter
- Create your look with enhancement patches – Check and evaluate shadow details and highlight clipping
- Includes a handy lanyard so that your Passport is always where you need it
ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 is an indispensable tool that helps you to capture the colours of the world more perfectly and ensures that from capture to edit, you are beginning with the most accurate image possible. The art of colour management is all about getting your colours to match from input to output. That means your camera captures true colours, your monitor displays them accurately, and your printer produces a photo that matches what you see on screen. ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 is an essential component for your colour-managed workflow. It includes 4 targets giving you everything you need for exposure control, white balance, camera profiling and creative enhancements wherever your creativity leads you. Grey Balance Target
18% grey is the industry standard reference used to produce consistent image exposure and/or colour in film and photography. Use it with a reflective light meter or your in-camera meter to check lighting ratios and light distribution. Plus, it can be used to neutral balance and remove colour casts.